- Lose some weight; get back in the 170s
- Read (already started)
Fix the toilets
- Fix the fence
- Make contacts on the HF bands
Redo my personal website
- Take more photos and videos
- Do things without purpose; true leisure time
- Increase savings
- New dishwasher
- Finish master bathroom
- Fish in a tournament
- Lift and tires on the truck (maybe just tires)
- Armrest on the Flex
- Play music with other people
- Get foundation fixed
Listen tomusic for pleasure
- Listen to people
I’ve had some feedback that I don’t have quantifiable goals, which is true for quite a few of these items. That’s how I want it. Clearly some are concrete (and some I’ve already done), but the others need to befuzzy for me to do it.
My entire work life is measured or measuring some goal. It’s distilling data from multiple sources, learning how it relates to the real world, and spitting out a number to make it make sense. I don’t want that for my personal life.
And that’s it! I’ll come back and strikethrough the ones that are done.